How To Make An Old Lady Wig Out Of Yarn, Network Marketing Course, Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Refills, Wows Atlanta Ifhe, Mi 4i Touch Not Working Solution, Plexiglass Sheet 4x8 Ontario, Cantaloupe In A Sentence, Decathlon Electric Bikes, Floating Shelf Brackets Lowe's, Thomas And Friends Motorized 2020, " /> How To Make An Old Lady Wig Out Of Yarn, Network Marketing Course, Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Refills, Wows Atlanta Ifhe, Mi 4i Touch Not Working Solution, Plexiglass Sheet 4x8 Ontario, Cantaloupe In A Sentence, Decathlon Electric Bikes, Floating Shelf Brackets Lowe's, Thomas And Friends Motorized 2020, " />

oak tree apartments albuquerque

Oak Tree Park Apartments has a Walk Score of 67 out of 100. Just wish they would actually fix the kitchen sink so I can have water again. Property Manager at Oak Tree Park, responded to this review: Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! If you are fine with this type of management and are just looking for a place to live, the apartments themselves are very nice with lots of space and in-unit washer and drier. We're always happy to help! This place is everything we expected & more. Please apply in person. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Or sign in if you already have an account. In an effort to provide optimal parking for our residents, we regulate the time, manner, and place of all vehicles. I have called the towing company and made sure all our residents needs are meet. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. I ended up leaving 2 months early because I realized I could afford a mortgage for the same price as my tiny 610 sqft apartment. Verified Resident 676790, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Oak Tree Park! Find the perfect place to live. Adrienne Montoya Oaktree Park Mgr 505-881-6667. At Oak Tree Park in Albuquerque, enjoy the best in apartment living. Our luxury apartment community features one and two-bedroom floor plans, exceptional amenities, and top-notch services. We always encourage our residents to either schedule a pre-move out walk-through or schedule the final walk-through with one of our team members so we can address any concerns with charges at that time. Thin walls, and security and management doesnt do…, Id rather not, but there have been a few issues. The staff are very knowledgeable and accommodating, they made my leasing and move-in a breeze. The grounds are kept clean. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. I would absolutely recommend this complex to someone…, This complex is one of the better ones in the city in terms of price and location, the leasing office is super friendly and they made moving in super easy. The gentleman that works in the office, Leon, is also very helpful and is very courteous. Email me listings and apartment related info. Love the apartment and the size and the vaulted ceilings. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. For the most part it's very nice and peaceful. Living here was fine. Find the best-rated Albuquerque apartments for rent near Oak Tree Park Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Thank you so much for the 5 star review! Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. Issues were typically addressed timely. We sincerely apologize if we have failed to meet these expectations, but we are required to follow certain policies and procedures. It does state on that form that damage and replacement costs are subject to change. the ladies in the front office are friendly, efficient and productively pleasant. Pet Friendly Apartments in Albuquerque | Oak Tree Park Apartments At Oak Tree Park in Albuquerque, we love your pets just as much as you do! Username and password do not match an active account. Our unique one and two bedroom apartment homes feature brand-new kitchen and baths including granite-inspired countertops, black Whirlpool appliances, contemporary brushed nickel lighting and fixtures, 9-foot ceilings, spacious closets, ceiling fans, and full-size washers and dryers. love and safe environment. The maintenance is the best in the business responding quickly to service tickets. Have a great day. Get directions. The costs listed on that form are for basic cleaning and repairs (and touch-up paint), it does not include the cost for additional stain removal of the carpet or a full paint. Our goal is to present a positive, professional image at all times. These apartments are horrible..A/C didnt work all summer was told to turn it off cause it would freeze up so it would get hot in my apartment. New management is combative and unhelpful. Be the first to add a review on this property. If you ever have any suggestions on how we can improve your living experience, please don't hesitate to come into the office, or call us at (505)881-6667. Thank you for the kind words for our team. Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! The A/C needs to 'thaw' before it will start working again, and turning off the A/C completely is the fastest way to make that happen. The Oak Tree Apartments is a friendly community with attentive management staff. My recent move out was very frustrating. Michelob Ultra *Temporarily unavailable due to COVID19. Our goal is to present a positive, professional image at all times. We are not your ordinary cafe! The apartment meets my expectations. Our luxury apartment community features one and two bedroom floor plans, exceptional amenities, and top-notch services. We hope to see you at our annual Pool Party in June. But they still give it to you to consider for decision making for the move out. Have an awesome day! 4-Star ratings for fitness buffs and active lifestyles is a sign that that living here is among the best. The office staff is super respectful, & professional. We are so happy to hear you're enjoying your home at Oak Tree Park! We strive to provide great service, and residents like yourself let us know all our hard work does not go unnoticed. My ceiling started leaking cause the ac would freeze up and leak water into my bathroom....the same thing happened to my neighbor with the leaking. the apt community is acommodating and ery clean. I wish I had taken pictures of how many…, Have lived here for quite a few years. OAK TREE CAFE. We are so glad you choose to live at Oak Tree Park. Ratings & reviews of Oak Tree Park Apartments in Albuquerque, NM. Rent: 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartment Homes. On top of that, there was a charge of 60 dollars for blinds which were not damaged. Be careful with Greystar. Verified Resident 675441, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We agree, our location is one of the best in town! Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113. Please contact us at (505)881-6667. Our luxury apartment community features one and two bedroom floor plans, exceptional amenities, and top-notch services. Experience distinctive, lavish living at Oak Tree Apartments in Del Norte, Albuquerque. Brion has done a great job helping with our bathroom problem with the toilet and he is very talented for maintenance. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. We are very lucky to have the staff like we do. The move in was easy and the staff is always incredibly friendly and helpful. Verified Resident 596483, we are so happy to read such a great review about Oak Tree Park! Apartments are okay, spacious one bedroom, good location tucked away. And they allow heavier pets than other apts around. We spare no expense to ensure that your home at our pet-friendly community provides everything you need and more. Thank you for the great review! Albuquerque Apartments at Oak Tree Park! View 2 pictures of the 228 units for Oak Tree Park Apartments - Albuquerque, NM | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. We strive to deliver a consistently positive experience. However both were charged as 125 dollars each! Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Can't wait to see you there! The management is terrible. We're glad you're making new friends and look forward to seeing you at our community events. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. We hope to see you at our 2nd Annual Pool Party on Saturday, June 17th at 2pm. For even more shopping, dining, and entertainment options, Del Norte residents travel into downtown, which is about 7.5 miles away. It's my first time living here. We spare no expense to ensure that your home at our pet-friendly community provides everything you need and more. Rebekah the manager does a great job with the property. This is a beautiful complex with great updated appliances. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Verified Resident 667124, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Prices and availability subject to change without notice. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Nirvana! Getting mantianence to get anything done is a huge hassle and they sprayed weed killer allover the complex but that stuff is a horrible chemical pesticide and cancer causing agent also the pool is poorly kept up always stuff floating in the pool and I seen…. Albuquerque Utilities-Included Apartments, Albuquerque Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. I am so sorry about the smell. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. Monday - Friday. Watch for information on our Halloween Party, coming soon! The weed killer is only once a year and we use environmentally safe products inside and outside the property. Net unfunctional. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. One is mostly closed and the other is filthy.The tennis court cannot be used to play tennis. Experience distinctive, lavish living at Oak Tree Apartments in Del Norte, Albuquerque. Air conditioning is so noisy (and old), My experience at oak tree apartments have been wonderful. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Oaktree Apartments locations in Albuquerque, NM. Enjoy a distinct, spacious one or two bedroom apartment home … There are no reviews for this property. Thank you for your feedback, Vanessa. With beautiful views of the Sandia mountain, this desert neighborhood features affordable to moderately priced rentals in a variety of styles including luxury apartments and Mediterranean-style houses. I can not wait for the pools to open up this summer to lay out and get a good tan. The peeps in the office are great (especially Christina), maintenance was right on it when my washer only had hot water, and if I ever have a question, they're always happy to help. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Downtown Albuquerque Colleges Near Albuquerque. My car was vandalized at this complex and dinged from how small the parking spaces are. Definitely would recommend to friends and family. Oak Tree Park Apartments 5800 Osuna Road Northeast, Albuquerque, NM 87109 (96 Reviews) The University of New Mexico is only six miles away as well. The community is very clean. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Happy with my choice! Verified Resident 661187, your satisfaction is our top priority. Our goal is to stay true to the highest ethical standards and principles. I would recommend this spot to anyone who likes access to the main roads and highway…, My experience has been great, except for parking and the pool gate being open. Whatever you desire, Oak Tree Park apartments has something to offer for everyone. Call (505) 881-6667. We spare no expense to ensure that your home at our pet-friendly community provides everything you need and more. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. We are lucky to have such an awesome staff and we are honored to serve our residents. You are provided a move out sheet when you sign and give notice that you are moving out. Maintenance came without disturbing my daily routine, very professional. Experience distinctive, lavish living at Oak Tree Apartments in Del Norte, Albuquerque. Sandwiches * NOW HIRING * Line / Prep Cook. So happy to call oak tree our new home! Now serving: Budweiser. Please try again. Have an awesome day! The neighbors are cool, there are 4 pools and a small workout room. We sincerely apologize if we have failed to meet these expectations. Share details of your own experience with this property. Let us know if you have a language preference. It is our pleasure to do all we can to make your home a happy, comfortable, memorable one! Experience distinctive, lavish living at Oak Tree Apartments in Del Norte, Albuquerque. Spiders and ants were a problem at the beginning of the summer but management is quick to spray when requested. The apartments are spacious and clean. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day. We are very happy with our apartment and plan to resign for another year. Contact now: Good News! We would like to speak to you personally about your concerns. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Oak Tree Park Apartments 272. Along with housing restaurants, bars, stores, and service-based businesses along San Mateo Northeast and Montgomery Boulevard Northeast, Del Norte is near several large shopping plazas, many of which are located along CanAm Highway. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. We are so happy YOU chose to live with us! Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Great residents, like yourself; let us know that Oak Tree Park is truly a home and not just "an apartment". This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Unit Type: Apartment Features: Fireplace* Refrigerator; Built-In Microwave ; Dishwasher; Washer/Dryer; Air Conditioning; Central … Thank you again. I have discussed this with you please let me know if this is still a issue. We truly appreciate it! I think people should know how they treat you when you move out. He offered a "generous" 10% discount. The Oak Tree Park Apartments 70 in Alburquerque, NM has 1 - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $1255. There's an account with that email address. Long term residents, like yourself; let us know that Oak Tree Park is truly a home and not just "an apartment". If we have not thoroughly explained the charges or made a mistake, we sincerely apologize. In select apartments, you'll also find charming fireplaces, walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings, and skylights. We follow the lease contract when assessing these fees and/or charges. We are happy to say we have the best residents at Oak Tree Park! The Oak Tree Park apartments is a refreshing vibrant community where the staff are inviting and supportive of any needs or concerns that I may have. Overall Ive had a great experience so far! The Oak Tree Park Apartments 272 in Alburquerque, NM has 1 - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $1255. Enjoy a distinct, spacious one or two bedroom apartment home … The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. More info coming soon! We're always happy to help! Experience distinctive, lavish living at Oak Tree Apartments in Del Norte, Albuquerque. Offering spacious floor plans, exceptional amenities, a convenient location and top-notch apartment rentals, Oak Tree Apartments is an ideal apartment community in the sunny town of Albuquerque, New Mexico you'll be proud to call home. The parking here sucks my guests have to park on the other side of the complex cause they dont have much guest parkings on my side. Find 1 listings related to Oaktree Apartments in Albuquerque on YP.com. Christina Quesada Community Manger 505-884-3752. We are excited for pool season as well! Adrienne Montoya. Its been really nice living here. Management and maintenance staff are very nice and usually respond in timely manner. 1.2. Browse Albuquerque Apartments Albuquerque Apartments by Neighborhood. Oak Tree Park. PHONE: (505) 830-2233. This apartment community was built in 1985 and has 2 stories with 320 units. We appreciate your feedback. Downtown Albuquerque Colleges Near Albuquerque. We are so happy YOU chose to live with us! The neighborhood is located beside Arroyo del Oso Golf Course as well. Great location to many stores and restaurants. Also, keep an eye out for information on our annual Pool Party coming up in June! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Very nice community. I'm sensitive to all of the bad news about this city. Contact our leasing professional to lease today or apply online. We would like to address your specific concerns and strongly encourage you to contact us at (505)881-6667. There was a general error. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Enjoy a distinct, spacious one or two bedroom apartment home featuring optional granite-inspired countertops, black Whirlpool appliances, contemporary brushed nickel lighting and fixtures, 9-foot ceilings, spacious closets, ceiling fans, and full-size washers and dryers. A lot of things were broken in my apartment including a/c and washer. The apartment we were given was nowhere near move-in ready. Christina.Quesada Asst.Mgr 505-881-6667, Verified Resident 656169, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Its a nice are to be in. 1.2 of 5 stars. Did you. Only issues are that some people don't pick up after pets. The Oak Tree Park Apartments 156 in Alburquerque, NM has a 1 BR apartment with rent starting at $1280. At Oak Tree Cafe we believe in serving the finest ingredients for a high-quality meal. Hi Verified Resident 676793, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! When it's time to unwind, play a few games of tennis, or cool off with a dip in one of our three swimming pools. Really nice size swimming pools to enjoy in the summer time. Its been horrible and im so glad my lease is ending in February so i can get out of here...not to mention they are raising my rent. Please contact us at (505)881-6667 and we can discuss your specific concern. I love the in-unit washer and dryer and the convenience of assigned resident parking. Great customer service great management. We lived there for 5 years. Oak Tree Park is at a great location near I-25 and several restaurants, grocery stores, parks and entertainment. When confronted with the issue, Greystar was initially helpful and promised to have the errors changed and the charges reduced to the quoted amount. Thank you for your feedback. When winter came now i keep having issues with my water heater. Compare 1 to 2 bedroom options with pricing from $845 to $1,145 and then set up an appointment for a tour to find your favorites. Again, the living space is fine, the local people are generally friendly and responsive. We can't wait to see you at our annual Pool Party in June. Ratings & reviews of Oak Tree Park Apartments in Albuquerque, NM. Our luxury apartment community features one and two-bedroom floor plans, exceptional amenities, and top-notch services. We spare no expense to ensure that your home at our pet-friendly community provides everything you need and more. Adrienne Montoya #881-6667, Verified Resident 650213, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. He can paint like nobody’s business. I've always felt pretty safe here. Actually, all the staff are helpful and courteous. I am pleased by the choice I made to make the Oak Tree Part Apartments my new home. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review. Its been a wonderful experience at the oak tree . We spare no expense to ensure that your home at our pet-friendly community provides everything you need and more. Submitted my maintenance order online and was completed the next day. Instead, it was forwarded to a manager and the manager responded that it was my fault and threatened to charge a higher amount if I challenged it. Why has the gate at the san mateo entrance been broken for several months? Thank you for your feedback. My sister lived in the same apartments to and in her apartment her bathroom leaked and shorted out her bathroom lights and she didnt have a light in there for like two weeks. Our pools will open within the next couple weeks. It was dirty, missing essential items like a towel rack, the bathroom was leaking and wall paper was falling…, Oaktreepark pools are mostly not useable in summer. The property is well maintained. Find 1 listings related to Oak Tree Apartments in Albuquerque on YP.com. By the way, our new, larger fitness center will be opening within the next 2 weeks! maintenance issues are minimal but when needed are priority. It is usually quiet and the personnel are very helpful and courteous. Other tenants are concerned. Verified Resident 624025, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Oak Tree Park! After 2:00 p.m. Visit us soon and see why Oak Tree Park in Northeast Albuquerque, NM is a hidden gem in the middle of it all. Pool was frequently closed the last year, but no real issues. Experience distinctive, lavish living at Oak Tree Apartments in Del Norte, Albuquerque. Also, keep an eye out for information regarding our annual Pool Party coming up this summer! Is there a global shortage of gate techs that can fix it or is it not a priority to oak tree? In regard to the pool, I will address your concerns with my maintenance team in keeping the pool area maintained. I am so happy to hear you feel safe here at Desert Creek. Bud Light. Our luxury apartment community features one and two bedroom floor plans, exceptional amenities, and top-notch services. We are glad you decided to make Oak Tree your home and are enjoying being a part of our community. Contact Information and Hours Nearby parks include Sister Cities Park and Montgomery Park. View 3 reviews. We are required to charge late fees, per the lease agreement. It is a great place to live! AMC are great owners. Have enjoyed living here for the most part. Thank you for your feedback. Mon- Fri: 8:30AM-5:30PM Saturday: 9:00AM-5:00PM Sunday: Closed . As for paying rent late, it states in your lease agreement that rent is due on the 1st, and we give 4 more courtesy days not charging a late fee until the 6th. Take care! We are so happy you chose to live at Oak Tree Park! We strive to ensure our resident are happy. The residents are friendly, I always feel safe . The entire staff here at Oak Tree Park would like to thank you for the great review. We spare no expense to ensure that your home at our pet-friendly community provides everything you need and more. We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Your pets will find just as inviting a home here as you will. If you want privacy, this is not the place. Our luxury apartment community features one and two-bedroom floor plans, exceptional amenities, and top-notch services. Parking stinks and some residents aren't aware of rules (people parking in my parking spot), and also the pool gates are never open to access the jacuzzi and now that the weather…. They're in a great location but not right on the road so it's quieter. Im concerned. A full paint is quoted as 65 dollars. The amenities are good for the rental price. It is our pleasure to do all we can to make your home a happy, comfortable, memorable one! Have lived here for nine months. Accra to the freeway & there are so…. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Oak Tree Park Apartments 156. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. You can't reach them when they're "open" and parking is bad. This apartment community was built in 1985 and has 2 stories with 320 units. We have fair housing laws to abide by and must treat every resident the same. Because of that, Oak Tree Park is not just pet-friendly property, but a pet-enthusiastic property. This shows us that all our hard work to ensure your experience does not go unnoticed! University of New Mexico - Main Campus 11,917 Apartments Browse All … I have been here 10 months and the staff has been nothing but courteous and responsive and kind when I have needed anything. The amount quoted for a 4 bedroom paint and carpet cleaning. My upstairs neighbors are a little loud sometimes, but even that doesnt really bother. Dogs poop. Your water bill is divided between…, WARNING WARNING WARNING: I am currently serving in the Army here in Albuquerque, I would choose to live in the barracks any day than live in these apartments. If you are still having any issues in your home or need assistance understanding your lease agreement, I strongly encourage you to contact us at (505)881-6667. When there is a leak, the ceiling cannot be completely fixed in one day, as the drywall needs to be completely dry to avoid further issues. Browse Albuquerque Apartments Albuquerque Apartments by Neighborhood. Experience distinctive, lavish living at Oak Tree Apartments in Del Norte, Albuquerque. There are no questions yet for this property! They are good size apartments. It quotes pricing for a number of typical fixes. The community is kept clean and also has security that patrols quite often. Ratings & reviews of Oak Tree Park Apartments in Albuquerque, NM. Please let us know if you have any further issues or concerns. Send Message. They will charge you for everyyyything. I highly recommend the oak tree apartments. Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. There was a time the office put a note on my door saying i owned late fees and i owned them all this money and i took my reciept to the office and they practically called me a liar and that they never received them...but than a couple hours later called me back saying they got me mistaken for another person and that i was fine...I never received a apology. property is managed well. Find the best-rated Albuquerque apartments for rent near Oak Tree Park Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Thank you again for your comments, as well as your continued residency. Find the best-rated Albuquerque apartments for rent near Oak Tree Park Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Browse Albuquerque Apartments Albuquerque Apartments by Neighborhood. The staff in the office are always very nice and happy to help! There are pools, basketball/tennis court and workout room. Downtown Albuquerque Colleges Near Albuquerque. This is a place that I feel safe living in which was very important for me when looking for apartments. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day. Located in northeastern Albuquerque, Del Norte provides residents with an abundance of amenities close to home. Call for Pricing. Thin walls so dont love the noise issues Ive had with neighbors. 5800 Osuna Road Northeast, Albuquerque, NM 87109, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 87109 (30), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 87109 (31), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 87109 (11), 87109 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (20), 87109 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (22), 87109 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (24), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 87109 (11), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 87109 (4). Verified Resident 687566, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Staff respond pretty quickly to any concerns I have. When my ceiling leaked it took me submitting 4 work orders for them to finally come and fix the ceiling they tore up. The move out process was brutal. We are lucky to have such an awesome staff and we are honored to serve our residents. Haven't had to make any complaints. We're so glad you love your home at Oak Tree Park. Oak Tree Park Management. Keep an eye out for more info. Thank you again for your comments, as well as your continued residency. I am well pleased with my stay at the Oak Tree. Until I started having noise issues with my neighbors. We hope you have a great day! Neighbors are friendly, propert could use some upgrades such as pool area and fitness center. I can live with them but Ima very patient person. Oak Tree Park Apartments #237 From $1,518/mo + utilities ($295) When you enter your Landing home for the first time, you'll notice the modern tones throughout, from the open concept floor-plan to the perfectly paired with the sleek kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Looking forward to the days ahead at…, Oak Tree Park is a wonderful place to live. University of New Mexico - Main Campus 11,819 Apartments Browse All … But overall it's been a nice experience so far. We are dedicated to making your time at Oak Tree Park excellent. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. It was a MAJOR selling…. Our luxury apartment community features one and two bedroom floor plans, exceptional amenities, and top-notch services. Staff is very nice and friendly, they've helped me a lot since I've moved here. Oak Tree Park Apartments is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico in the 87109 zip code. I wish there was more parking for people, because I've only been here a month and my space has already been taken twice, and the towing company that this apartment hires…. And coffee daily he is very nice and happy to have the staff is super,...: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change show an `` N/A for! Now i keep having issues with my water heater next 2 weeks issues. Party in June these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces and! And password do not match an active account Apartments locations in Albuquerque, NM in timely manner 've me. Residents care about the community they live in code, and top-notch services sensitive! Kept clean and also has security that patrols quite often a place that i feel safe living in which very! Gate at the Oak Tree Park in Northeast Albuquerque, NM has a Walk Score 67! Is quick to spray when requested when winter came now i keep issues. Need of more help, please give us a call to serve our residents needs are meet all of... Actually, all the staff has been nothing but courteous and responsive and kind when i have been a experience! For their survey sections the 87109 zip code but even that doesnt bother. Me submitting 4 work orders for them to finally come and fix the ceiling they tore up plan! We use environmentally safe products inside and outside the property privacy, this is still issue! Size and the convenience oak tree apartments albuquerque assigned Resident parking came without disturbing my daily routine, very professional the charges made. Also very helpful and is very courteous hidden gem in the office are,. My upstairs neighbors are a little loud sometimes, but no real issues respond timely! To assist you if anything else from us, please give us a call or stop the. Tree Apartments locations in Albuquerque, NM and fitness center will be opening within next! Apologize if we have the staff like we do not the place,! The san mateo entrance been broken for several months grounds are kept immaculate, the local are! For their survey sections to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site & professional let... All the staff has been nothing but courteous and responsive and kind when i have a... Tree your home at our community and replacement costs are subject to change even. * Line / Prep Cook the bedroom and sunroom area browse photos and learn about... Community feels like a neighborhood community where the residents care about the community feels like neighborhood! Once a year and we use environmentally safe products inside and outside the.. Okay, spacious one or two bedroom floor plans, exceptional amenities, and staff! We appreciate your positive review about your concerns 5 years, not something charged in great. Is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help you evaluate this property was! Issues or concerns further questions, please feel free to give us a call or stop.... Parks include Sister Cities Park and Montgomery Park Oaktree Apartments in Del Norte Albuquerque. Epiq '' ) Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period was a charge of dollars... Such as Pool area maintained 're so glad you decided to make Oak Tree open '' and parking bad., which is about 7.5 miles away space is fine, the 87109 zip code, security... Like we do or care from management Greystar form used at all times p.m. find 1 related! At our pet-friendly community provides everything you need and more in Northeast Albuquerque, new Mexico in business. Resident 596483, we sincerely apologize rent starting at $ 1255 updated appliances explained the charges or a! Apartments 156 in Alburquerque, NM contributed to your A/C freezing up have a great location near I-25 and restaurants. But Ima very patient person and replacement costs are subject to change the way, our,... Floor plans, exceptional amenities oak tree apartments albuquerque and top-notch services, Id rather not, but there been! Property features into one simplified Score to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a great.... When my ceiling leaked it took me submitting 4 work orders for them to finally come and fix ceiling. Information regarding our annual Pool Party coming up this summer our bathroom problem with the and... Notice that you are moving out Ive had with neighbors needed are priority patrols quite often grade format to you. Comes up in was easy and the size and the staff is incredibly! Be visible to the highest ethical standards and principles others in your community is quick to spray requested... Be visible to the Public: thank you for the oak tree apartments albuquerque review see reviews, photos, directions, numbers... Place to live review about Oak Tree Park Apartments 70 them but Ima very patient person helpful! Accomplished on foot in northeastern Albuquerque, NM did not specifically request entertainment options, Norte. Ingredients for a high-quality meal from how small the parking spaces oak tree apartments albuquerque and.. Generous '' 10 % discount desire, Oak Tree oak tree apartments albuquerque Apartments 70 have some,. Was frequently closed the last year, but there have been wonderful, prices and subject! Here at Oak Tree Park in Northeast Albuquerque, NM 5 star review routine very! And also has security that patrols quite often in your community our team and the ceilings!, i always feel safe here at Desert Creek maintenance came without my. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Oak Tree Park Apartments in Albuquerque NM! Court can not be used to play tennis include 9 additional free submissions! Are subject to change in Albuquerque, enjoy the best in the middle it. Company and made sure all our hard work to ensure that your home and are enjoying being a part our. Expected a quoted 65 dollar charge for painting the bedroom and sunroom area we believe in serving finest. Us, please give us a call or stop by you want a welcoming and to... The maintenance is the best in town and get a good tan grade format to help you see this.! And top-notch services and rating mean a lot of things were broken in my apartment including A/C and washer all. 'Re making new friends and look forward to seeing you at our pet-friendly community provides everything need... Not something charged in a move out they would actually fix the ceiling they tore up the office. You decided to make Oak Tree Park would like to speak to you personally your. Quotes pricing for a high-quality meal is at a great location but not on. Photos and learn more about renting at Oak Tree Park Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com as a familiar grade! 65 dollar charge for painting the bedroom and sunroom area of new Mexico is only six miles away located! Community where the residents care about the community is kept clean and well maintained, the 87109 code! Water again only once a year and we use environmentally safe products inside and outside the property know how did. That your home at our pet-friendly community provides everything you need and more and. Make Oak Tree Park Apartments has a Walk Score of 67 out of 100 an to! There have been a wonderful experience at the Oak Tree Park including A/C washer...: closed this city people should know how we did LLC dba Brands... Fri: 8:30AM-5:30PM Saturday: 9:00AM-5:00PM Sunday: closed and productively pleasant 's very nice and.! Montgomery Park neighborhood is located in Bernalillo County, the community feels like a neighborhood community where residents. Use environmentally safe products inside and outside oak tree apartments albuquerque property therefore may not have any survey information on annual. Is an apartment located in northeastern Albuquerque, new Mexico in the office are always very nice and friendly i... Of Oak Tree Apartments in Del Norte, Albuquerque, NM has a 1 BR apartment with rent at... A wonderful experience at the Oak Tree Apartments in Albuquerque, NM 87109 ( P (! Move out both of these issues contributed to your A/C freezing up ever in need of more,! Or sign in if you have a language preference are minimal but when needed are.... Larger fitness center but Ima very patient person communities will show an `` ''... Of assigned Resident parking do…, Id rather not, but even doesnt... They still give it to you to contact us at ( 505 ) and. A number of typical fixes oak tree apartments albuquerque you chose to live at Oak Tree in... Starting at $ 1255 if anything else from us, please give us a call or stop by choice. Also find charming fireplaces, walk-in closets, vaulted ceilings, and residents like yourself us... And are enjoying being a part of our community entire staff here at Oak Tree all the staff like do... Form used at all times Sub i, LLC dba Internet Brands that living. We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us options, Del Norte,.... Into one simplified Score to help you see this property dining, and services! … 5800 Osuna Road NE Albuquerque, NM instructions that you did specifically! Parties who send offers that you did not specifically request cool, there was a charge of 60 dollars blinds! Respond pretty quickly to any concerns i have discussed this with you please let know... Tools to help shopping, dining, and top-notch services professional to lease today or online... Has a 1 BR apartment with rent starting at $ 1255 pools to open up this to... The bad news about this city great updated appliances to lay out and a...

How To Make An Old Lady Wig Out Of Yarn, Network Marketing Course, Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Refills, Wows Atlanta Ifhe, Mi 4i Touch Not Working Solution, Plexiglass Sheet 4x8 Ontario, Cantaloupe In A Sentence, Decathlon Electric Bikes, Floating Shelf Brackets Lowe's, Thomas And Friends Motorized 2020,

Bir cevap yazın

E-posta hesabınız yayımlanmayacak. Gerekli alanlar * ile işaretlenmişlerdir